The Forever Woman The Forever Woman

Interesting Concept

I enjoyed it Somewhat, has a Interesting Story Behind it, Although the Graphics arnt super good, Its alright to be able to See whats going on.

Sonic:LimitBreak Episode1 Sonic:LimitBreak Episode1

Enjoyable

I would suggest putting some better Subtitles, Maybe at the Bottom of the Screen with a 50% Faded Black Bar to be able to read it clearly. or Maybe something different, Like Speech bubbles.

XiaoxiaoGOD responds:

Alright thanks :D Ill do that now

Surfing the Clouds Surfing the Clouds

Needs Lotsa Work

I gotta Say the Animation isnt bad But that isnt really good Art, Try playing around with Shading it And Other Magical things im sure Flash Can Do.

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

Rofl, i liked it

Enjoyful, All the Peopl with the mean Reviews Stating this is the Worse, You clearly never seen a True Spam Flash such as Kitty Krew...

Weather Man Weather Man

lawlz

awesome, funny! well synced and great ending!

Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction

Sexy

Im glad For a Fallout Spoof Finally that i found! I wish only the Game wasnt Censored in my Country... Its Pure Crap, no Gore What so ever... D=

Battosai810 responds:

Well, PC games aren't region-specific, so you could possibly get the US version and play it on your computer. You're missing out on some beautiful gore effects :D
Glad you liked it too - there are barely any Fallout flashes here whatsoever.

Little Aviator Little Aviator

Truely Something Different

Well i have BARELY ever Seen suc ha flash o Newgrounds, Frankly im amazed of finding such a Flash! im used to the Old Jokes and the Harsh Violence or Strange Stories of NG portal, but this is a whole Different World! Great job!

Hitler - Fascist Dog Hitler - Fascist Dog

yay German!

Har har har, I dont Need to Read the Subs For this one ;D Nice one !

Kenzu responds:

Thanks!

! Haunted HousE ! ! Haunted HousE !

Wasnt Bad!

its Quite good for your First Flash! But I guess i Can say we can call it a "late Halloween" =)

School 64 "Hitman" School 64 "Hitman"

I actuly Liked it

for your First flash, its Not Bad ;) but I suggest Smoothing it out a Bit!